Before you start wearing your holiday hat, there are few things you could do before X’Mas eve.
Pull out your journal right now and complete these 3 activities within next 10 mins.
1) List down your 3 highlights of 2005.
Something that worth remembering, something that makes yourself proud, something that happens because youâ€™ve put that effort in, something that makes you smile.
Question to ask yourself: What are 3 things I have done right in the last 12 months?
2) List down 3 challenges of 2005.
Something that you can make it better, something that challenges you.
Question to ask yourself: What are 3 things I can do better in the last 12 months?
3) What are 3 things you want to make it happen in 2006?
Your goals, your dream, Is 2006 your year?
Question to ask yourself: If 2006 is my year, what are 3 things I must make it happen? What type of person would I become?
And I challenge you to leave the short comment about your 3 things in the Comment session of this article.
- Set up my own seminar, website and investment trading, Face my fear
- Make â€œRing of Conscious Choiceâ€ and propose to my love one.
- Complete marathon with little preparation. Fall in love with pain
- Being independence of good opinions of others.
- Donation to charity. I did’t donate as much as I could.
- Focus and concentration: Remember the hand pump story? It really got it from this experience
- Another Seminar Launch
- New beginning with Simpler and Happier Family with woman I love
- Knowing my purpose gives me focus and energy to move on.
How about yours? 🙂
Happy Year Ending 2005