It is sad but true that as a person ages their skin starts to look rather like an old and wrinkled apple. It might have spots and blemishes, or it may just be covered in wrinkles – or worse still it is more likely to have a combination of both. If you are concerned with the shape your skin is in, it could be time to do something about it, like having IPL Skin Rejuvenation.
Collagen is a natural product that keeps your skin looking smooth and youthful. As you age, the amount of collagen under the outer layer of skin tends to reduce and your skin develops the texture of crepe, or it wrinkles badly, especially on the back on the hands. You don’t have to suffer in silence.
It is possible to stimulate the skin to produce more collagen so that your skin once again looks more youthful. IPL treatment can get rid of sunspots, age spots, broken capillaries and the many other blemishes that seem to show up as you age. It also provides the necessary stimulation needed for more collagen production.
There are many benefits to choosing this form of treatment for your skin: –
- It is quick and easy. You can have the treatment in your lunch hour with no problems.
- It takes nil recovery time. The treatment is gentle enough that there are no unpleasant side effects you have to recover from before leaving the doctor’s office.
- No one can tell that you just had a treatment, but they are sure to notice the improvement in your skin after a while.
- The results are long lasting when compared to other treatments that offer short term results.
- It can be used anywhere on the body.
- It can treat a great number of skin problems from wrinkles to rosacea and from spider veins to stretch marks and even more. If you have any kind of blemish on your skin, ask the doctor if IPL skin treatment is for you.
- It is also safe. The IPL machine does not use laser, but light waves. The two terms are not interchangeable as some people may think. IPL is far safer than laser treatment.
- It is affordable, costing much less than laser treatment.
Unfortunately, not all skin types are suitable for this kind of treatment. Darker skins or tanned skin is not likely to respond very well. Only white or very fair skin will respond to the treatment.
It is essential to follow the doctor’s orders after treatment; stay out of the hot sun and avoid hot showers and baths for 2-5 days. This is because heat is used and the result is like being slightly sunburned. Once that effect wears off you can resume your normal lifestyle.